WHO ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS FOR?
- For anyone desiring longer, thicker, curlier, darker lashes.
WHAT ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS MADE OF?
- The eyelashes used for the eyelash extensions are made of synthetic, soft, and lush fibers with a high gloss finish.
- The customizable combinations to fit your specific look is endless with 11 different lengths, 4 different thicknesses, and 3 different types of curls.
ARE THE LASHES SAFE?
- The eyelash extensions used at the salon uses pharmaceutical grade adhesives which are completely odorless to the wearer.
- Neither the synthetic lash nor the glue ever come in contact with your skin as extensions are glued about 1mm away from your skin.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
- Eyelash extensions last through the length of your natural growth cycle of each lash, which is between 60 to 100 days.
- Touch-ups are recommended every 2-4 weeks to replace lashes which have fallen off due to the life cycle of one's natural lashes. It is also based off of the users at home care and recommended aftercare products.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY LASHES?
- Every first time application comes with a mini consultation about aftercare with a take home guide.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR THE SERVICE?
- You should thoroughly clean your lashes with a mild cleanser. Do not use oily makeup remover to clean your lashes prior to the application. Lashes should not be curled or permed and mascara should be removed. The first initial service appointment is approximately an hour and a half long.