Summer Skincare, Safety First
Did you know that your skin is the largest organ in your body?
It deserves TLC year round, but especially in the summer, when the sun's damaging rays can be harmful.
TOMORROWS' skin care specialist Renee offers these tips to maintaining healthy, youthful skin.
- Use sunscreen daily, even if it's not sunny outside.
- Wear a hat during prolonged outdoor exposure.
- Choose a sunscreen with at least and SPF 30 rating, with broad spectrum protection.
- For anti-aging purposes, moisturize liberally.
- Get a facial to exfoliate and reveal healthy skin layers under the surface.
In addition to the above, Renee reminds us to never ever use a tanning bed. "The harmful UV rays cause skin cancer and premature aging! Consider a spray tan from Judy if you want a warm glow, any time of the year."